NEW STUDY Revealed Coffee Help To Lose Weight
According to Dr. Bruno Gualano, study author and a professor of physiology and nutrition at the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil drinking 400 milligrams of coffee (around four cups of coffee) an hour before workout said to boost athletic performances.
The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physiology, suggesting that drinking coffee before you hitting the gym help your muscles to burn more fat, hence the likelihood of you losing the weight.
The Best Coffee For Weight Loss
It’s not the coffee itself that’s to blame, but all the extras you add to your cup–milk, cream, sugar, flavorings, etc. If you’re mindlessly adding cream and vanilla flavoring to your coffee, you could easily be ingesting around 200 calories in one drink–before you even eat anything!
If you’re throwing back these sugary cups of coffee throughout the day, you could seriously be damaging your weight loss plan.
image courtesy of fitday.com
Drinking your coffee black is by far the best option for weight loss.
One cup of black coffee delivers a minimal amount of calories, usually no more than 5. Black coffee is basically a calorie-free beverage, so you can enjoy a guiltless glass, even while dieting. What’s more is that coffee contains antioxidants, which can fight free radicals that roam through your body and threaten your health.
How Black Coffee Help You To Lose Weight?
- There are certain compounds in black coffee like chlorogenic acid which play a major role in weight loss.
- When you consume black coffee after a meal, the cholrogenic acid present in it slows down the production of glucose in the body. At the same time, the production of new fat cells is lessened.
- This process takes place only when one drinks black coffee which is rich in caffeine and cholrogenic acid.
- Whereas adding milk or cream to the coffee would taste better than a normal black coffee but it does not aid weight loss.
- Apart from cholrogenic acid, black coffee also contains anti-oxidants which are an essential compound for weight loss.
Temporary Weight Loss And Permanent Weight Loss
- Black coffee induces temporary weight loss. i.e. it eliminates the unwanted waste water and fluid accumulation in the body through urination. This is due to the rich caffeine content present in it.
- Permanent weight loss happens only when the fat content in the body is reduced. Black coffee helps permanent weight loss by burning more calories. This is linked with weight loss as burning more calories will gradually reduce weight.
Black Coffee Diet Plan
Three Day Coffee Diet Plan
The 3-Day diet is a three-day long crash diet of unknown origins and it is not approved by doctors or medical centers. During each meal, dieters drink one cup of black coffee, which may be substituted with black tea or water, if desired.
For breakfast, dieters may eat a grapefruit and a piece of toast with peanut butter; for lunch, a few saltine crackers and cottage cheese; and for dinner, two hot dogs and steamed vegetables. The portion size of each meal is small, and these low-calorie meals are purported to cause weight loss.
The 3-Day diet involves eating limited portions of the same low-calorie foods for three days. Although the foods in the diet are healthy to eat in moderation, eating them every day in very small calorie portions may be unhealthy and unsafe.
Dieters may have one cup of black coffee, half a grapefruit and a piece of toast with 1 tbsp. peanut butter for breakfast. Although these foods may seem healthy, the breakfast is low in fat and calories because the portions are so small — the meal contains 168 calories and 8 g of fat.
Follow your breakfast with a lunch of 1/2 cup canned tuna, a slice of toast and black coffee, and you’re consuming only 167 calories and 1.5 g fat for lunch.
Whenever you are consuming fewer calories than you burn through exercise and physical activity, you will lose weight. Drinking black coffee with every meal may suppress the appetite, allowing you to stick to the diet even though you’re not eating the calories your body needs.
If you usually consume 2,000 calories per day and you suddenly consume 500 calories, your body may think it is being starved, and release water to hold onto the fat and muscle in the body. When you start eating normally again, your body will replenish its water supply, causing you to gain the weight back immediately.
10 Hours Coffee Diet
You will learn how to turn ordinary coffee into 10-Hour Coffee Diet weight loss coffee. Using 3 weird tricks you will “load up” your coffee to make it better for your health.
It will also satisfy your appetite so you never feel hungry and produces consistent, and focused energy.
It is essential to prepare the 10-Hour Coffee Diet’s coffee properly. It gives you the nutrition you require to lose fat, feel full, beat cravings and improve your health.
The Traditional 10-Hour Coffee Diet Daily Protocol
- You will drink one cup of this weight-loss coffee for breakfast and lunch, then consume a normal meal for dinner.
- Each coffee drink provides 330 calories, 20 grams of protein and 27 grams of fat.
- The results will be better if you choose healthy foods for your evening meal. However, you will still lose weight even if you eat a dinner that isn’t quite so healthy.
- Follow this plan for six days a week and on the seventh day you can eat whatever you want.
- Produces rapid weight loss.
- Will appeal to coffee lovers.
- Includes an option for people who prefer to drink tea.
- Does not require calorie counting.
- Addresses the importance of pure drinking water.
- Reduces the cost of your food bill.
- Not suitable for individuals who are sensitive to the negative side effects of caffeine.
- Dieters are likely to experience hunger, especially in the first week of the diet.
- Some dieters may not enjoy the taste of the ingredients added to the coffee.
- Very difficult to meet all nutritional requirements only eating one meal per day.
- Requires the use of grass fed butter , which may not be available in all areas.